National Association of REALTORS®
Investors and analysts keep a close eye on housing starts because the numbers can provide a general sense of economic direction. Moreover, the types of new housing starts can give clues about how the economy is developing. James Chen, CMT is an expert trader, investment adviser, and global market strategist.
- Acknowledging experience and expertise in various real estate specialties, awarded by NAR and its affiliates.
- Real property includes a parcel of land and everything permanently attached to the land, plus the rights inherent in ownership of the real estate.
- NAR advocates for policies that foster vibrant real estate markets, support the industry, and protect consumers.
- Examples include shopping malls, individual stores, office buildings, parking lots, medical centers, and hotels.
- The Canary Island capitals of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and Santa Cruz de Tenerife are seeing more demand than most of Spain’s other capitals.
- As a